There are a lot of products out there that sell “activated water” or other types of water that are very special. I personally love distilled water for my own body. But, whatever type of water or liquids you are ingesting, this is an exercise that will ensure a higher frequency experience for your physical body. This exercise will heal and enhance any type of liquid that you ingest. Both regular drinks as well as “activated” or other types of special and healing liquids.
For the next week, I would like to invite you to reconnect with and raise the vibration and frequency of your body at least once a day, more if you can.
- Put some water, tea, or any of the normal drinks you consume each day, in your favorite glass or cup. If it’s soup, it goes in a bowl
- Put your hands around the container.
- Take three deep breaths and close your eyes.
- Become aware of your heart center.
- See or imagine a bright and beautiful light in your heart center, becoming stronger and stronger. This is your direct connection to Source. Follow the light in your heart center until you reach our eternal Source energy. As you make direct conscious connection, imagine as your heart center is filled with Source energy. Feel the joy light love.
- If you are not able to generate the energy, connection or feeling, simply state each part with words: I am aware of my heart center. There is a beautiful and bright light in my heart center. That light connects with Source. I tap into Source and it flows into my heart center, the light is now brighter and more beautiful every second. I am in the field of joylightlove.
- Now imagine Source light going from your heart center to the water, tea or other liquid inside the container. Allow it to flow for as long as you like.
- Open your eyes.
- The water is ready to be consumed. As you drink the water (immediately or later), feel and see (or state) how Source energy infuses all the liquids in your body.
You can also activate a full bottle, jug or larger container for later use. If you buy canned or carton stock or juices, you can do them in batches!
PS: I invite you to share your experince on the forum.