Presently being discussed in our Forum and in our Monthly MP3, are the following steps as they can be applied to one on one relationships and group dynamics:
We work on our selves, find empowerment tools, and shift our awareness because we want CHANGE. We want change to our personal lives, our perceptions and lifestyle, and we want to see a larger, global change in our species.
For that change to happen, there are various factors we can work on:
1. There's the original intent, what we want to see.
2. Then there is a period of processing our fears, belief blocks and disbelief at the possibility of the change. This may include any judgments we have about the current situation too.
3. After that, we release the attachment to ways in which to get the result we want to see, as well as limitations of the result (opening ourselves to "that or better" type energy).
4. We now process "blocks" that come up in real life that seem impossible to overcome.
5. That's when we make the decision that yes, this is going to happen. And more than a decision, we are now living in an energy of "knowing".
6. We then "feel" the new reality as existing now. We sense it with our physical and emotional bodies as being "real". Not something wanted or something needed, or something we are going to achieve at some point in the future, but as an actual reality NOW.
7. And now, we take action in the physical world.